The David Labkovski Project offers meaningful community service opportunities for students participating in online learning.
David Labkovski's art shares a narrative; it tells a story. He wanted his work to be "read". Begin to learn about David Labkovski and his artwork with this short video explaining how to read Labkovski's narrative art.
Labkovski's work depicting the Holocaust is available for student research, reflection and response.
We are looking for enthusiastic student volunteers who would like to assist on high impact projects. We will work to coordinate involvement based on your interests and skill set. Please consider volunteering your time with the David Labkovski Project.
- Work on digital media productions
- Conduct Holocaust research to build educational programs
- Market and promote upcoming exhibits and events
- Interview Holocaust survivor(s)
- View, interpret and transcribe interviews and testimony