The David Labkovski Project offers meaningful community service opportunities for students participating in online learning.
To participate in our virtual Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Commemoration Ceremony on April 20 at 8:00 p.m. PST.
Please see our writing guidelines.
We are looking for enthusiastic student volunteers who would like to assist on high impact projects. We will work to coordinate involvement based on your interests and skill set. Please consider volunteering your time with the David Labkovski Project.
- Work on digital media productions
- Conduct Holocaust research to build educational programs
- Market and promote upcoming exhibits and events
- Interview Holocaust survivor(s)
- View, interpret and transcribe interviews and testimony